Reiki I Workshop and Corresponding Attunement
Upon completing the Reiki I Workshop, you will be attuned to the first degree of Reiki. You will have the necessary knowledge and skills to provide Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The Reiki I Workshop focuses on self-healing. You will learn how to benefit from this amazing self-care modality, as well as how to give Reiki treatments to others, and be able to practice this immediately upon completion of the workshop. You will become connected to Reiki energy, and will learn the hand positions for giving yourself, family, friends, and pets a full Reiki treatment. You will also get exposure to relevant tools and techniques that will help you on your personal journey. The experience and corresponding attunement for Reiki I is a beautiful way to explore energy work! Typically, Reiki I instigates healing on more of a physical level.
What you will learn and experience in Reiki I:
- Receive the Reiki I attunement & corresponding symbol
- History of Reiki & Reiki Principles
- What is Reiki and how does it work?
- Introduction to the Chakra System (energy centers within the body)
- Practical experience with aura “scanning” and Reiki hand positions
- Reiki self treatment hand positions
- Basics on how to cleanse and protect personal space/aura
- Techniques to ground & balance energy in daily life
- Give and receive a full reiki treatment
- Basics for Reiki practitioners
- You will receive an official Reiki I Certificate of Completion and have the ability and knowledge to begin working as a Reiki practitioner (if that is your desire)