Reiki I Workshop and Corresponding Attunement
Upon completing the Reiki I Workshop, you will be attuned to the first degree of Reiki. You will have the necessary knowledge and skills to provide Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The Reiki I Workshop focuses on self-healing. You will learn how to benefit from this amazing self-care modality, as well as how to give Reiki treatments to others, and be able to practice this immediately upon completion of the workshop. You will become a channel for Reiki energy, and will learn the hand positions for giving yourself, family, friends, and pets a full Reiki treatment. You will also get exposure to relevant tools and techniques that will help you on your personal journey. The experience and corresponding attunement for Reiki I is a beautiful way to explore energy work!
What you will learn and experience in Reiki I:
- Receive the Reiki I attunement & corresponding symbol
- History of Reiki & Reiki Principles
- What is Reiki and how does it work?
- Introduction to the Chakra System (energy centers within the body)
- Practical experience with aura “scanning” and Reiki hand positions
- Reiki self treatment hand positions
- Basics on how to cleanse and protect personal space/aura
- Techniques to ground & balance energy in daily life
- Give and receive a full reiki treatment
- Basics for Reiki practitioners
- You will receive an official Reiki I Certificate of Completion and have the ability and knowledge to begin working as a Reiki practitioner (if that is your desire)
- Follow-up conference call approximately 3-4 weeks after the workshop to discuss experiences and provide a space to answer any questions that may come up as you practice Reiki