My Philosophies on Wellness
- Everything in moderation. Life can be short, so no regrets about the small stuff.
- Healing is a process of becoming. It’s about changing the relationship with who you are and honoring how you feel.
- Find something you love to do physically and make it a life-long habit.
- Listen to your inner voice and to your body. They are smarter than anyone else when it comes to connecting with your soul and finding your wholeness.
- Breathe. Really breathe. Deep. Be mindful about this and you will soon start to realize when you are not. That is the first step to being mindful.
- Get in touch with your soul and feed it. Every. Single. Day.
- Consider starting some sort of meditation or mindfulness practice. Start with walking, connecting with nature, or even coloring, art or music. Incorporating some creativity into your practice can make it stick. You will find the benefits to be amazing.
- If you are lacking some kind of spirituality, consider exploring various options. It will very likely bring an element of peace to your life that may be missing.
- Surround yourself with people who fill you up, inspire you, and radiate positive energy. Release your connection with those who do not.
- Practice gratitude every day. Gratitude for even the simplest things can go a long way…
- Pay attention to your breath. Start to notice when it’s shallow and/or quick, and create an intention to be mindful about taking deep inhales and exhales, even if only for a few rounds of breath.
“There exists in every person a place that is free from disease, that never feels pain, that cannot age or die. When you go to this place, the limitations all of us accept cease to exist. They are not entertained as a possibility. This is the place called Perfect Health” – Deepak Chopra, M.D.