Enhance your Health with Himalayan Sole
Health Benefits of Sole
- Provides the body with over 84 essential minerals
- Aids the body in detoxification (including heavy metals): Sole can help get rid of heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic, amalgam and calcium by breaking up their molecular structures. It is also a natural anti-bacteria
- Helps balance the body’s ph factor by extracting excess acidity
- Helps the body rehydrate: During sleep, the body naturally repairs and detoxifies, which requires a decent amount of water. Notice how you often wake up thirsty.
- Supports good bone health: The body utilizes calcium and other minerals from the bones to help neutralize acidity in the blood. Since Sole is both alkalizing and chalked full of minerals, there is speculation that it benefits bone health.
- Supports good circulation: Has been known to prevent/reduce varicose and/or spider veins
- Can boost energy (simply by having all of the adequate minerals that the body needs)
- Improves digestion and promotes natural regularity by enhancing absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract
- Supports weight loss via better digestion
- Can help balance and regulate blood sugar
- Is known to be a natural antihistamine
- Can help with congestion of sinuses
- Has been used to help clear lungs of mucous (for asthma and Cystic Fibrosis cases)
- Can normalize blood pressure
- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails: The high mineral content is ideal for healthy skin (acne is often a result of low zinc), hair and nail growth
- Can reduce muscle cramps (cramps are usually attributed to low minerals)
- Has been used to support thyroid disorders
- Try a little sole on the tongue to help stop persistent dry coughs
How to Make Sole
You only need 2 ingredients, so the recipe is quick and easy. You will need a glass jar (with a wide mouth) with a plastic or non-metal lid. I use a recycled food jar.
Fill your jar about 1/4 way full with high-quality Himalayan Sea Salt (it should be pink). I use Raw Guru Himalayan sea salt. There are many options, just make sure it’s pink and high-quality.
- Fill the remainder of the jar up with filtered water. I prefer El Dorado Spring water, but any high-quality filtered water will work great.
- Shake the jar and let it sit overnight.
- If there is still salt on the bottom of the jar the next day, the solution has absorbed the maximum amount and the Sole is ready to use. If you cannot see any salt on the bottom, add more salt and let it sit until you can see a layer of pink salt at the bottom (that means it’s absorbed to full capacity).
- Keep the jar at room temperature.
- As you use the mixture, just keep adding water and salt so that you can always see a layer of salt on the bottom. It will never “spoil” or go bad since salt is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
How to Use Sole
Add 1 tsp of Sole to a glass of water (warm or room temp) and drink the mixture first thing every morning (before eating). I also add lemon for added alkalizing effects. Make sure to use a plastic spoon for both measuring and ‘mixing’, as metal utensils should never come in contact with sole.