How Does Reiki Increase Your Energy Vibration And Why Does It Matter?
We all feel and respond, to each others’ vibrations, even if we’re not aware of it. It is the reason why we may be drawn to certain people, or repelled by them. But why should we care whether or not we are operating at a higher vibration?
Source: How Does Reiki Increase Your Energy Vibration And Why Does It Matter?
Healing Isn’t a Smooth Journey – Reiki Rays
There are a few misconceptions about the healing path that don’t serve us very well. I would like to try and clear up the errors around these. Being on a healing path doesn’t meant that you will never get sick. It doesn’t even mean that you will get well from whatever you have struggled with […]
Source: Healing Isn’t a Smooth Journey – Reiki Rays
Medical Papers – Reiki, Medicine & Self-Care with Pamela Miles
The quality of health care depends in part on the accuracy of information published in medical journals. The peer-review process is designed to maintain scientifically credible information and research standards. Papers are critiqued and approved by at least two experts (usually researchers or physicians) prior to being accepted for publication. The following are Reiki papers published […]
Source: Medical Papers – Reiki, Medicine & Self-Care with Pamela Miles
35 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Lemon Water
If you enjoy the tangy, cleansing, and refreshing taste of lemon water every day, you’re already well on the way to good health. If you haven’t tried this incredibly detoxifying and revitalizing drink yet, it might be a good time to start. As you will see in this article, there are a number of worthwhile benefits to drinking lemon water every day. Drinking lemon water first thing in the morning is a stimulating way to kick-start and cleanse out the digestive system in preparation for the day ahead. Lemon water gets to work on your insides right away, producing
Source: 35 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Lemon Water
Enhance your Health with Himalayan Sole
Health Benefits of Sole
- Provides the body with over 84 essential minerals
- Aids the body in detoxification (including heavy metals): Sole can help get rid of heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic, amalgam and calcium by breaking up their molecular structures. It is also a natural anti-bacteria
- Helps balance the body’s ph factor by extracting excess acidity
- Helps the body rehydrate: During sleep, the body naturally repairs and detoxifies, which requires a decent amount of water. Notice how you often wake up thirsty.
- Supports good bone health: The body utilizes calcium and other minerals from the bones to help neutralize acidity in the blood. Since Sole is both alkalizing and chalked full of minerals, there is speculation that it benefits bone health.
- Supports good circulation: Has been known to prevent/reduce varicose and/or spider veins
- Can boost energy (simply by having all of the adequate minerals that the body needs)
- Improves digestion and promotes natural regularity by enhancing absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract
- Supports weight loss via better digestion
- Can help balance and regulate blood sugar
- Is known to be a natural antihistamine
- Can help with congestion of sinuses
- Has been used to help clear lungs of mucous (for asthma and Cystic Fibrosis cases)
- Can normalize blood pressure
- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails: The high mineral content is ideal for healthy skin (acne is often a result of low zinc), hair and nail growth
- Can reduce muscle cramps (cramps are usually attributed to low minerals)
- Has been used to support thyroid disorders
- Try a little sole on the tongue to help stop persistent dry coughs
How to Make Sole
You only need 2 ingredients, so the recipe is quick and easy. You will need a glass jar (with a wide mouth) with a plastic or non-metal lid. I use a recycled food jar.
Fill your jar about 1/4 way full with high-quality Himalayan Sea Salt (it should be pink). I use Raw Guru Himalayan sea salt. There are many options, just make sure it’s pink and high-quality.
- Fill the remainder of the jar up with filtered water. I prefer El Dorado Spring water, but any high-quality filtered water will work great.
- Shake the jar and let it sit overnight.
- If there is still salt on the bottom of the jar the next day, the solution has absorbed the maximum amount and the Sole is ready to use. If you cannot see any salt on the bottom, add more salt and let it sit until you can see a layer of pink salt at the bottom (that means it’s absorbed to full capacity).
- Keep the jar at room temperature.
- As you use the mixture, just keep adding water and salt so that you can always see a layer of salt on the bottom. It will never “spoil” or go bad since salt is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
How to Use Sole
Add 1 tsp of Sole to a glass of water (warm or room temp) and drink the mixture first thing every morning (before eating). I also add lemon for added alkalizing effects. Make sure to use a plastic spoon for both measuring and ‘mixing’, as metal utensils should never come in contact with sole.
Show Gratitude this Season
There are many ways to express gratitude this holiday season. Take the time this month to give thanks to both yourself and others in your life, whether it’s part of your meditation or yoga practice, other physical activities you enjoy, journaling, art, eating, or just being present in your daily activities.
This is a wonderful time of year to reconnect with friends and loved ones about how much we appreciate them in our lives. For the rest of the month, try to practice gratitude for all of the blessings in your life, and your connection to both the earth and the people in your life. Learning to express gratitude daily takes practice for many of us, but I invite you to try to incorporate this into your daily routine for the next few weeks, and see how your life might change in a positive way. You may start to love this part of your daily routine so much that it becomes a permanent routine! Here are some simple ideas to get you started….
- Take some time to clean out and donate unused toys and clothing to families in need or local charities
- Make a jar and leave out blank slips of paper. Write something you are grateful for each time you think of it and place it in the jar. At the end of each week, empty the jar with friends or family and practice gratitude together
- Make a “gratitude” tree and hang something you are thankful for on it each day
- Clean out your pantry and donate “overstock/soon to expire” items to a local food pantry or homeless shelter
- Leave hand-written notes for loved ones around the house
- Keep a gratitude journal. List 3 things you are grateful for each day (when you get up or before bed)
- Express gratitude to your pets for their love and support
- Compliment and thank your co-workers for supporting you each day
- Offer thanks to nature by taking in deep breaths and appreciate all of the life it provides. Gaze at the trees (whether they are palm trees or tress covered in snow/frost, they all offer life and beauty), listen to the birds chirp, take in the wonder of all of the animals in nature
- Give thanks each time you eat a meal. Take time to enjoy each bite as it nourishes your body
- Thank yourself each time you make self-care a priority
- Commit to clean eating. Most of us indulge in special things during the holidays, just make sure to indulge on something you really want, and practice moderation